Detroit is a two-hour flight for 60 percent of the United States population and is the largest hub for Delta / Northwest / KLM Airlines. Detroit Metro Airport has opened a new midfield terminal with 98 new gates, vastly improving the delivery of services to travelers. Detroit Metropolitan Airport is located 25 minutes from downtown Detroit and the Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center. Did you know we now have three (3) options for airport transportation?
Skoot Shuttle Service
Skoot is a new shuttle service to the city and is a great option for single travelers. CDS conference participant can receive a 10% discount on their service by using coupon code CommDev2018.
- $20.00 to the airport
- $23.00 from the airport
- Reservations are strongly encouraged. To make your reservation by phone , call toll free 855-937-5668 or 313-230-2331 or visit SKOOT online at www.rideskoot,com. Walkups are available but reservations are highly recommended.
- ADA accessible upon request
- Shuttles depart from Detroit Metro (DTW) to points downtown every 30 to 45 minutes. Shuttles from Downtown to Metro Airport (DTW) depart every 90 minutes. Flyers with full hours and schedules will be available at the front desk and the concierge desk at the conference hotel.
- Approximately $45.00 - $55.00 each way
- Cabs that accept credit cards and vans are not always available
Metro car and Sedan service
- Approximately $55.00 - $65.00
- Available with reservations
- Concierge can make reservations for guests
If you need a direct connection to Amtrak, make your way to the Weiser Railroad at Greenfield Village, one of a few heritage railways to have such a modern-day link.