Case Studies in International Community Development features the work of community development practitioners from around the world. It is a place where the Community Development Society highlights those practices people believe are making a difference in their communities.
Share Your Community Work!
CDS would like to feature your case study. If you have an organization, project, or community development practice you would like to send please write it up and submit to CDS. We ask that you include with your submission 2 or 3 photographs that illustrate your practice and between ½ and 1 page of text describing your community development program or project.
- Threads of Peru
- The Palestinian House of Friendship
- Agricultural Park Montespertoli
- Earthquake Relief in Nepal
- Alps Village, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea
- Widows Empowerment Program: The Case of Ramual_Wajane Self-Help Group - Kenya