The Community Development Society hosts an annual business meeting for CDS members, as is required by our non-profit status. Members of the general public may also attend but cannot vote. This year, due to COVID-19 precautions, the meeting will be 100% online via Zoom. This meeting will be recorded.
Community Development Society Annual Business Meeting
Tuesday July 14, 2020
- Start Time: 6am PDT/8am Central/9am EDT
- Approximate End Time: 8am PDT/10am Central/11am EDT
If you wish to attend, you must pre-register and can do so by clicking on this link here: CDS Business Meeting RSVP
You must RSVP’s BY 5PM PDT FRIDAY JULY 10, 2020 to be able to be included in the meeting. CDS members will be asked to provide your name and email address. Members of the general public will be required to provide a phone number, address and brief description of interest in CDS.
Instructions for attendees:
Attendees should access the zoom webinar 15 minutes before the meeting to ensure you can be connected. It is expected that the meeting will last approximately two hours.
Instructions will be given at the beginning of the meeting as to how participants can be recognized to participate during the meeting. The meeting will be a webinar format which allows members to participate via Q&A sessions and hand-raising.
Members of the general public can participate in a view-only manner via Facebook live. (Facebook link will be posted on the CDS Website at the start of the meeting).
Special notes for:
CDS Members (Active and in Good Standing)
- A registration link was e-mailed to CDS members on Friday July 3, 2020 and on Monday July 6, 2020 and Thursday July 9, 2020. Members must RSVP so we can check your information against our current CDS membership list. Please RSVP no later than 5PM PST FRIDAY JULY 10, 2020.
- Please use the following link to RSVP CDS Business Meeting RSVP
- After registering and upon confirmation of your active CDS membership, a secure link for the Zoom meeting on July 14 will be sent to the email you provided on the RSVP.
- CDS reserves the right to remove anyone from the meeting for any reason inconsistent with the purpose of the meeting.
- Participation shall be through the “hand raise” function and at the discretion of the CDS webinar host and CDS Chair.
- A panelist registration link will be e-mailed to CDS speakers on Friday July 3, 2020, Monday July 6, 2020 and Thursday July 9, 2020. Panelists must RSVP so we can verify participation and set up a technical consult to verify each speaker is prepared for the Zoom presentation.
- A practice session will be coordinated with all panelists/speakers on Friday July 10, 2020. An email will be sent with a more specific time as well as more information on how to join the practice session
- The general public will be able to join via a livestream on Facebook. A link to the live stream will be posted on the CDS Facebook page when the Webinar starts on July 14.
- Link here to CDS Facebook Page
- Information will be placed on the CDS website (comm-dev.org) for the general public to watch Facebook for the live stream post
Questions & Contacts
- Please contact the persons listed below if you have any questions, comments and/or concerns.
- Webinar/Zoom Technical questions: Brian Suggs (call/text) 888-873-7380 at email@example.com
- Meeting questions: Eric S.Trevan at (call/text) 888-873-7380 firstname.lastname@example.org