The CDS Endowment provides a way for all CDS members and supporters to make a meaningful and lasting contribution to the future of the Society and the profession. No contribution is too small or too large.
GIFTS FOR TODAY:
- Cash* - You may make a one-time or periodic cash pledge.
- Memorials/Tributes* - You may wish to give a gift in honor of a special person in your life, either living or deceased.
- Appreciated Securities or Real Estate* - You may give a gift of stocks, bonds or real property and realize some tax advantages as well.
- Retirement Plan Assets - By naming the CDS Endowment as a beneficiary of a qualified retirement plan, donors retain control and lifelong income benefits.
GIFTS FOR THE FUTURE:
- Wills - Donors may identify a specific dollar amount or percent of assets to be received by the CDS Endowment upon the settlement of their estate.
- Life Insurance* - Donors may name the CDS Endowment as the owner of a policy or as a beneficiary.
Won't you join us in building for a stronger future for CDS?
Make YOUR contribution to the CDS Endowment today!
Contributions can be made through the Paypal button in the right sidebar
or via check mailed to the CDS Business Office:
Community Development Society
17 South High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
*Please include the following pledge sheet with your mailed contribution*
*You should always consult your attorney, accountant or tax professional about any tax benefits that you may realize in deciding the best way to contribute to the CDS Endowment.