GIFTS FOR TODAY:
- Cash* - You may make a one-time or periodic cash pledge.
- Memorials/Tributes* - You may wish to give a gift in honor of a special person in your life, either living or deceased.
- Appreciated Securities or Real Estate* - You may give a gift of stocks, bonds or real property and realize some tax advantages as well.
- Retirement Plan Assets - By naming the CDS Endowment as a beneficiary of a qualified retirement plan, donors retain control and lifelong income benefits.
GIFTS FOR THE FUTURE:
- Wills - Donors may identify a specific dollar amount or percent of assets to be received by the CDS Endowment upon the settlement of their estate.
- Life Insurance* - Donors may name the CDS Endowment as the owner of a policy or as a beneficiary.
Won't you join us in building for a stronger future for CDS?
Make YOUR contribution to the CDS Endowment today!
Contributions can be made here online or via check mailed to the CDS Business Office:
Community Development Society
17 South High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
*Please include the following pledge sheet with your mailed contribution*
*You should always consult your attorney, accountant or tax professional about any tax benefits that you may realize in deciding the best way to contribute to the CDS Endowment.