To make a contribution, please select the fund you would like to donate to by clicking on the corresponding link.
- Educational Materials Fund: Support for the production of educational materials to advance the mission of the CDS (e.g. electronic documents, monographs, books, videos).
- Diversity Fund: Support for initiatives that increase awareness around diversity issues within the community development profession and that foster inclusion of a diversity of cultural perspectives in the CDS and the community development process.
- Scholarship Fund: Support for student or non-student CDS members to attend the CDS annual international conference.
- Nette Nelson Travel Scholarship Fund: Support for international travel for student or non-student CDS members to attend the CDS annual international conference.
- George Nickolaus CD Graduate Student Award: Support for graduate students enrolled in programs emphasizing community development at universities in the United States.
- Ted Bradshaw Fund: Support for undergraduate and/or graduate students who need travel support in order to participate in the CDS annual international conference.
- Annual International Conference Fund: Support for the annual international conference (e.g. for providing outstanding plenary speakers and presenters, and defraying conference costs for local grassroots leaders and CD volunteers).
- Unrestricted Fund: Other financial support for activities to advance the mission of the CDS.